- Terms of Sales | Scanning Pens corp
Terms of Sales | Scanning Pens corp
Terms of sale
This page details the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our Scanning Pens website(s) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site(s). You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Availability and delivery
- We aim to dispatch your order within 3 working days of receipt and it should be with you within 2 to 10 working days of dispatch. (Most European destinations 2 to 5 working days, non-European countries 4 to 10 working days approximately). UK weekends and Bank holidays are not classed as working days. Because we use a third-party delivery service, these times are estimates and not guarantees. However, please let us know if you do not receive your order in good time and we will look into the matter. Delivery times may be longer in peak season.
- Where a product is out of stock you will not be able to proceed with the online purchase.
- Estimated shipping costs can be obtained by adding the products you would like to purchase to your basket, selecting the country and postal/zip code for delivery, and clicking on the blue ‘ESTIMATE’ button. Additional options will be available during the payment process.
- Tracking your delivery: Tracking details will be available on the packing slip if you wish to monitor the status of your delivery.
Guarantee - Canada
All products are sold subject to a 12 month guarantee, regardless of how you purchased from us. This period starts from the date you received the goods.
‘Like New’ products are sold subject to a 3 month guarantee, regardless of how you purchased from us. This period starts from the date you received the goods.
We always hope you are happy with your new purchase(s) but just in case you’re not, we’ve set out below the options you have for returning or exchanging your product(s).
All products being returned must be in conjunction with our *Returns Procedure and received within 28 calendar days from receiving your notification of the return.
If you have purchased a product using our trial scheme and have decided you would like to return it, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the product and, following our *Returns Procedure you will take full responsibility, inclusive of bearing all costs incurred with returning the product(s) back to us.
Products Not Required:
We will happily refund or exchange any products that are not required as long as you have notified us within 14 days of receiving the product and the condition of the product, packaging, and all content is as-new and free from any damages.
If once the product(s) have been received back and it is deemed the condition of either the product, packaging, and all content does not meet our requirements, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the product, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
When you buy online or by phone, you have additional rights as a consumer under the Distance Selling Regulations. This means if you as the purchaser notify us in writing of your wish to return an item within 7 working days of receiving it, we will refund you for the goods and original delivery charge (but not for any other services that may have been provided to you in connection with your purchase) within 30 days.
Following our *Returns Procedure you will take full responsibility, inclusive of bearing all costs incurred with returning the product(s) back to us.
Faulty Product(s): Canada
If you have received a faulty product you must notify us within 28 calendar days of receiving the product detailing why the product is faulty. We shall endeavour to resolve the fault without collecting the product. However if this is not possible then please follow our *Returns Procedure and we shall organise for the faulty product to be collected from the original delivery address. Once the faulty product has been collected (and tested) we shall process a refund in line with our **Refund Policy.
Please note – the above excludes battery issues.
* Returns Procedure
You must retain possession of the goods and ensure the goods are kept in the same condition as they were when they were delivered until such time as the goods are either collected by us or delivered back to us by you.
Customers are responsible for the goods until such time they are received and signed for back our premises.
To request a return, please either:
- Login to your Scanning Pens account and visit your order history page. Find the relevant order and then click the "Request a Return" button.
- View the Contact us page on our website and click on the Order Related email address. Please send the sales order number and details of the reason for the return.
We shall then send the Returns Instructions to you via email.
Suitably pack all items in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation, remembering to include the "Returns" label you obtained above. Clearly mark on the outside of the parcel your RMA number. Items returned without an RMA number clearly shown on the outside of the parcel may be refused.
You must ensure you return the parcel via a trackable service as we will not be held responsible for any parcels lost in transit.
Please do not return items direct to our warehouse address. Please send all returns to the address clearly detailed on Returns documentation provided.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund you back to the payment method you used when you originally paid for your order. Please note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your card details i.e. you no longer have that account. Refunds can take up to 30 days to process.
If a refund is required for products that have been purchased and given as gifts, this is something that we accept however, the refund can only be processed back to the original purchaser and not to anyone else.