Introducing C-Pen Exam Reader 2
What is C-Pen Exam Reader 2?
The C-Pen Exam Reader 2 is the next generation of reading aids designed for exam conditions. It is packed with a range of new features that support neurodiversity and English Language Learners (ELL) in overcoming reading challenges and focus on demonstrating their skills during tests this semester.
A Tutor in Your Pocket
With the Exam Reader 2, we took everything you loved about the ExamReader and added even more functionality. It features a complete exam suite at your fingertips. The high-speed AI text-to-speech software makes scanning speeds faster and improves a learner’s understanding of questions. It reduces the anxiety of finals and lets them take control of their learning journey to help achieve better grades.
Empowering English Language Learners
As well as being a tool that is promotes inclusive reading, the Exam Reader 2 helps English Language Learners. This device supports over 10+ languages & dialects, helping ELL develop confidence in their own abilities.
A Valuable Cost-Saving Tool
The C-Pen Exam Reader 2 isn’t just a great investment in a student’s future, it’s also a valuable cost saving tool for schools. This device nurtures reading independence, putting complete control in the learner's hands. Schools that make the switch from human readers to digital readers see a reduction in monthly outgoing costs, leaving them with more resources.
Exam Reader 2 Features
AI SUPPORTED TECHNOLOGY
QUICK AND RELIABLE READING
ADJUSTABLE VOLUME FOR CLARITY
MULTIPLE LANGUAGES & DIALECTS
NO WI-FI NEEDED
- Reduces test-based anxiety and boosts self-confidence to help achieve better results
- Promotes inclusivity, letting students read questions easily alongside their peers
- Supports multiple languages for diverse learning
- Improves student attainment so they flourish in academia and beyond
- Saves schools time and money compared to human assistance during tests
Exam Board Guidance
The Exam Reader 2 has been given official exam board guidance from a number of examining bodies around the world, which includes no special access requirements in many cases. To find out whether your exam board has approval to use the C-Pen Exam Reader 2, please consult your awarding body for guidance.
OCR & Text-To-Speech
- Scan printed text in British English, American English, Australian English, Indian English, French, Canadian French, German, Italian, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Flemish Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Hear the menu talk aloud in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Portuguese and Russian
*Subject to firmware version. For more, visit cpen.com
- Screen OLED 256*64
- CPU 1.2GHz dual core
- AI based OCR
- Micro USB (charging)
- Earphone jack 3.5mm
- Battery 600mAh
- Scan Font Size Range 6.5 – 22 pt
- Certifications CE, UKCA, RoHS FCC
- Size Dimensions: 135*33*19mm
- Weight: 50g
- C-Pen Exam Reader 2
- Carry case
- USB cable
- Quick start guide